Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm back!!!!

I can't believe it has been 7 weeks since my last blog! I have been crazy busy at work and being married. I have tons of recipes to catch everyone up on. I am hoping to post a few recipes a week so I can fill everyone in on what I've been cooking and life being married the last few weeks. School is almost over! Only 15 more school days left! Can't wait to to have my summer and enjoy some carefree days! Tonight I made low carb pizza. I was at Target this past weekend and saw a boxed pizza that sounded amazing so I had to make my own version this week. Roasted red pepper with garlic sauce on a low carb tortilla with chicken, parmesan cheese, spinach, and goat cheese. So yummy! It definitely hit that spot!
Low Carb Pizza
1 Low Carb Tortilla Wrap
Sauce:
3 or 4 roasted red peppers pieces 
1 garlic clove
A drizzle of EVOO and White Wine vinegar
Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
Toppings:
5 spinach leaves finely chopped
2 ounces of cooked chicken chopped
1 hand full of parmesan cheese
1 hand full of crumbled goat cheese
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Spread sauce on tortilla. Top with parmesan cheese. Then layer with chicken, spinach, and goat cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until tortilla is crispy. I used a whole wheat low carb tortilla and 10 minutes made it crunchy with out browning it too much.

0 comments: